Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A new toy!

~*~

I recently received a gift card and 
knew exactly what I wanted to buy with it!

A French Press Coffee Maker!


I lurve my cup (pot) of Tea
but I prefer coffee first thing in the morning!

Now for some coffee humor!












~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter October 6, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

I love french pressed coffee! The cartoons are hilarious!

KARNA October 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Wouldn't it work for tea leaves also?

Elizabeth and Gary October 7, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

I have been wanting a french press too! I love coffee in the morning also. WE stop off at Starbucks every morning to get a skinny vanilla latte (yep I spend oodles of money there). Maybe I should invest into a latte machine LOL...
Have a sweet day and hugs~Elizabeth

Angela McRae October 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

I'm a coffee-first girl myself! LOVE the cartoons!

the voice of melody October 13, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

Isn't it wonderful to treat yourself once in a while? I'm glad you're enjoying your beautiful new French press! I'm sure your morning coffee is especially wonderful because of it. I tend to drink Dunkin Donuts coffee or Panera coffee but I know that coffee supposedly tastes even better made in a french press. Do you taste a difference from your previous coffee maker?

ChaChaneen October 14, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Karna - okay the tea leaves didn't fair so well. I think it's because of the metal, it tasted blah!

Melody - YES!! The taste of your regular coffee goes up another wonderful level! Something about it way the coffee grounds swirl around and steep taste just wonderful!

And the unit is so EASY to clean!