Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Humor!

~*~

I thought this was funny... ha ha ha ha ha!

By the way, my birthday was just lovely! Gifties, phone calls, e-cards from my beautiful blogging friends, even my children made up a birthday song complete with instruments! I'll post more pictures after the weekend is over of my birthday fun!
~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 14, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

hahaha, Janeen! Even Jesus has to keep up with us humans! How does he do it? ;)

Am looking forward to your bday photos! Now that must have been a first; the children made up a bdy song complete with instruments? So imaginative! Cannot imagine where they get that from? ;)

Sparky November 15, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

That would make an EXCELLENT bumper sticker!! Gosh, being distracted while driving is dangerous. I post way too many obituaries for young people killed while driving and distracted in our little corner of the world.

Rebecca November 18, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

LOL!! What an excellent cartoon...So true..LOL!!

R. Quilter November 19, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

hahahahah

Claire December 3, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

This is a hoot - using the phone with your hands and driving is highly illegal in England. I get a kick out of the people who text and bicycle!