Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swooning Amore'

~*~
I'm swooning amore' with this new coffee creamer! Have you tried it yet?
I've been using the Creme Brulee flavor for about 2 years but my Man recently brought this home, its Coffee-Mat'se new special edition flavor ~ Nestle Coffee-Mate Sweet Italian Creme! Mmmmmm Right now it's only sold in the 16 ounce size but I sent a message requesting them to upgrade to the king size version!


And while I was there, I saw this recipe posted... oh you've got to try it too! It kind of reminded me of a Orange Julius but only better and EASY! Next on my list is a recipe they had for Coffee Cake using the powdered creamer, it got 5 star reviews!



Ingredients:
2 cups ice cubes 1 cup orange juice 1/2 cup Italian Sweet Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer

Instructions:
PLACE ice, orange juice and Coffee-mate in blender; cover. Blend at high speed until smooth. Serve immediately.

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

alittlebitofscrap June 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Sounds good:) I haven't had an orange julius in years... I used to like them.

Sparky June 4, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Sounds scrumptious! I'll have to try the receipe. We use 1/2 and 1/2 creamer by Land O' Lakes. [drool] Now I want coffee ... ha ha :o))

Nana Trish is Living the Dream June 4, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I have tried the Italian Sweet Creme and it is so yummy. I wish I could sit down and share a pot of coffee with you Cha Cha. I believe we would laugh up a storm. What's your favorite brand of coffee????

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? June 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

I just wrote the recipe down! It looks delicious, Janeen! Perfect for the summer! :))

p.s. I've tagged you for the "8" Meme if you already haven't done it!

steviewren June 5, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

I'm not a big coffee fan but the orange juice recipe sounds good. It would be great to serve at a brunch. Try the coffee cake recipe. I'd like to know how that is too.

Marie Reed June 8, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Orange Juius Swoon! I haven't had one of those in ages! I used to love to shop with my Mom at the mall because of them!) This creamer sounds like the cat's meow! I'l be in the States to isit my Mom in 6 weeks so I'll get to try it soooooon!