Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me and my Blog

Happy Birthday to Me and my Blog. Yes, I'm determined to learn how to do this blog thing. I enjoy reading others so much and the writer in me wants to try it. Today I plan to finish my daughter's homework and then we're off to the store to do our Samaritans Purse Franklin Graham organization of Christmas shoe boxes for children around the world. And finally, off to my Mother-in-law's for dinner where her famous Garlic Bread awaits me. ha ha She asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said... Your Garlic Bread... She said .... Well what else... I laughed, what else is necessary... ha ha... So she's going to build a meal around the bread. ha ha

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

blessings November 12, 2007 at 12:46 PM  

Happy Day!! I hope your birthday was wonderful and your Monday is even better. How lucky that your mother in law will build a meal for you. Mine is the dearest Christian lady as is my own mother. I've been blessed in that area!! Can't wait to see more from you. Blessings... Polly

Unknown November 19, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

Happy belated birthday! There's nothing to blogging - you'll love it and make lots of new friends!

Jacki