1. My Niece Jackie who is my sister Melody's daughter, is getting married this fall and this weekend kicks off the first of her bridal showers, so I'm busy with that.
2. I am creating the games for the party
3. I made 2 batches of cookie dough last night that's chilling in the frig.
4. Tonight I am baking those cookies.
5. Tomorrow I am frosting those cookies so they can dry and be ready to bag in the evening.
6. Tonight I am finishing the assembly of the party favors.
7. This morning I made my children's ham sandwiches on hot dogs buns because I have no bread, therefore I need to go to the store to buy bread and other groceries.
8. Last week I started my Fresh Brewed Life Summer Book Club at church so there was a WHOLE lot of stuff to do in preparation for that; create folders, discussion materials, go to the Dollar Store and buy all the paper products needed, yada yada yada. God is good as it went great!
9. Brewed a pot of Mango Flavored tea but couldn't enjoy it because something else had to be done. So minutes ago I put it in a carry thermos to have ICED TEA in this HOT California weather!
10. Took the kids to the library to get their accounts straightened out, they both walked away with arm loads of books.
11. Tomorrow morning, I'm off to Melody's house to help set up her house for the party.
12. Call ladies who didn't make it to the book club last night and tell them I missed their smiling face and hope they didn't change their minds but understand completely if they did. Overall, I want them to know their sweet self's were missed by the group!
13. Need to get gas in my car.
14. Still trying to schedule a date with the PG girls... need a Rita, some chips and girlfriend time!
15. Get up at o-dark-thirty, make some coffee, grab my journal for the book club, go outside on the patio in the cool of the morning, light a candle and spend some uninterrupted time with my Jesus!
So that's what I have been and will be doing this week! I miss ya all but the great thing about bloggin' is that everybody is busy and no one takes it personal if you haven't been by in a week or so to comment. It's all good!